Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Love at first Sight.....

Do you believe in Love at first sight? A common question, most answers being No of course...But is it naturally possible to Love someone in first meeting. I say Yes and let me explain why. The bible says we are suppose to love ye one another. So even if you dont know someone you are still suppose to love them. Now there is a distinct difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. there is alil more work that goes into that aspect. SO when someone comes up to you and say I loved you when I first laid eyes on you. Technically they aren't lying. They really mean it. because thats what they are suppose to do. But if they say I was in love with you from first sight. Then they are just shooting you some game or in short telling lies. Love at first sight is real. Love without sight is real.
Untill next blog...Love Live Life, Love Life Yourself  and Love Live Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment